Motivations Ministries


Oh, Lord, to hear your voice and know what You would have me do.













Saturday, August 7, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane

The really happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
~ When I returned from our 9-day vacation in Belize this past June, I discovered the difference between a working vacation, and a relaxing holiday.  In our 22 years of marriage, Rob and I have always mixed ministry with vacation, and its always worked.  We love traveling with a mission--Israel, Siberia, Turkey, Sweden--but our Belize trip opened our eyes to the fact that it's quite alright to just go somewhere and chill!  We're already planning a cruise to the New England states and Canada for next autumn.  In the meantime...
...I'm leaving Saturday for viva Las Vegas! I'm meeting my friend Debbie, and we're going to see Garth Brooks in concert! Hee-Haw!  Then I'll hit the road for Zion, Utah to celebrate my Dad's 88th birthday! Yippee!
~ So if you don't hear from me next week, remember...what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!!
~ Continue to have a WINning summer
The signposts of God are clear and point out the right road.  The life-maps of God are right, showing the way to joy.  Psalm 19:7-8  The Message

No comments:

Post a Comment